October 6, 2011

the office

Does anyone still watch The Office? It is a great show to watch as I mold into my regular 'i am pregnant' ice cream eating routine at night.  To my delight Breyers is buy one get one right now and Pam is pregnant with her second baby! I feel ya Pam...

“I used to be young and cute and moderately funny and people liked me and they’d say hey that where’s that receptionist she’s pretty cool and now I’m just a fat mom.”


At least Pam hasn't cut off all of her hair yet.  :)  This pregnancy has been exactly like it was with Jackson.  I have been feeling really well these past 19 weeks.  I was tired at the beginning and my back hurt but it always does so I can't even blame that on the baby.  I have already started my dosage of Zantac for some serious heartburn.  Looks like baby boy #2 may have a head of hair like Jackson.  I will embrace any aches and pains for a healthy baby.  My heart still overwhelms with joy every time I feel a little flutter kick in there.  The second time around is just as amazing as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment