October 8, 2011

sleepy head

I dare even type this as I don't want to jinx anything.  I think we have gotten Jackson to sleep through the night AND go back to sleep on his own when he wakes up.  I mean it only took 16 months?!  This is something I will definitly try and be better about with baby number 2.  All it takes is some time, patience and a little routine - all of which I lack.  We had a few painful nights of letting him cry it out, but it really did get shorter and shorter each time.  We have been reading books every night while he drinks his milk and then putting him in his crib.  We try and do it around 8:30, but it kind of depends on when he naps, or if he naps.  Yep, now we just have to work on a nap routine!

Oh crap, I think my mom just tricked me into taking a nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment