February 1, 2012

dadadada

Don't get me wrong, Jackson is a mama's boy in every way possible.  If he needs something he comes to me, if he gets hurt he wants me, at bed time he wants me, etc, etc.  But he is quickly turning into a little boy that likes to do stuff with his day.  As soon as Charlie pulls into the driveway from work Jackson runs to the door yelling 'DA.'    This is their time together.  Dads do way cooler stuff than moms could ever do.  Just last night they were both running around naked upstairs.  Really? I asked.  Charlie reminded me at least only one of them still pees on the floor.

One great thing about my dad is he is always up for a late night snack attack.  Chips, salsa, milk and football... oh yeah

Another great thing is he let's me drive around the block when he gets home from work... hey ladies, sorry we're taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment