February 5, 2012

Souper Bowls

This weekend did not pan out as I had hoped.  My main man got the stomach bug on Thursday and passed it on to his mama & da on Friday.  I have really never gotten so sick in my life, I will spare you the details.  Luckily it got the best of Charlie and I and only lasted about 24 hours.  Most importantly my parents came and got Jackson so we could do some serious resting up and house cloroxing.  My plans of a bridal shower brunch, oyster roast and  Super Bowl party went down the drain, literally.  Thanks to my stylish friend I even had something to wear.  At 37 weeks it is tough to dress in anything but sweatpants and a t-shirt - the second closest thing - leggings, a flowy shirt and cowboy boots.  Alas I am in sweatpants and about to take down some chicken noodle soup.  Wish us luck and wash those hands people.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Beks!! We certainly missed you Saturday night. Hope you're still on the road to recovery...at least you'll be ready for Wednesday night, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you all! Hope Farris family is feeling better!! xo

    ReplyDelete