February 8, 2012

get excited!

We have officially scheduled a c-section for Friday, February 24th.  After much consideration on doing a VBAC we think this is the best choice for the little man and myself.  My anxiety rises a little every single day.  Does this mean I am ready... no... it means I will wait until February 23rd to pack my bags and make sure Charlie takes off a few days from Jersey Mike's.  Jackson has been extra clingy lately, I blame this nasty stomach virus that is still lingering around his diaper, but I also think he knows something is about to rock his world.

By the way... I feel like I have lots to blog about, but then I have lots to get done before I can think of blogging, and then I look at Pinterest for a few hours.  You can do some serious 'nesting' on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment