April 19, 2012

Alouette

I can spend a lot of money at Target.  I can spend a whole lot of money at Target when no babies are involved.  At least twice now my darling mother and mother-in-law have offered to watch both babies (as long as they have been fed) while I run errands.  Ahm, hell yeah.  I mean, are you sure you don't mind?  I will be quick, and have my phone on... and peace out!  I like to roll down all the windows, pump up some ghetto rap music, drink a caffeinated mocha frappaccino and take the long way there.  Because I am crazy like that.


And this commercial makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaaaa!! This post cracks me up. And I love this commercial too. I could sing this song all day long, if I really knew the words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find that hot air balloon? Cause I need it to stop by my house and spice it up a bit. I just got home from Target...I ALWAYS spend too much money there

    ReplyDelete