April 24, 2012

ohh nooo

Nap time around this house is a hit or miss.  Some days are spent trying to get Nash to nap, then Jackson, then Nash, then it is 5:00 and no one has really had a good nap.  Jackson has not realized that if he lets Nash nap then we can play.  I have to put Nash in his carrier and hide him in different places around the house.  Jackson walks around 'ohhh nooo, where's da bebe?  ohhh nooo.'  Nash's favorite snooze spot was our bathroom. I would turn on the shower and the sound always knocked him out.  Well it looks like we ran the water a little too long, yep water is currently leaking through our den ceiling.  Lets hope this is an easy fix OR we could go ahead and re-do our bathroom.  Just something simple...


HGTV... if you are reading, feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss details.

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I will tell my Abbi to view it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I hope you get a good makeover and the boys get a good nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a casting call for an online type thing - have people help vote on your renovation. Could be fun: http://www.diynetwork.com/tv-shows/be-on-diy-run-my-renovation/index.html (DIY Network is the sister station of HGTV)

    ReplyDelete