April 2, 2012

an escape

Have you ever seen a lady running down the middle of the street with her poor newborn's head bouncing around in her arms?  Only to see a few yards ahead a toddler pushing his bubble mower as fast as he can cackling at the top of his lungs and hollering out 'bye bye.'
Yep, I had everything under control when a neighbor called out did I need any help.  I mean at least we all had clothes on right? Three hours till dad gets home (he better not be late), we can  do this!

It looked something like this only moments before the escape.  Never put your guard down. 

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh!!! I feel ya... you'll be glad you captured this on the blog. My memory is not working so well these days and who knows what sorts of things have gone on since Jeannie arrived. :) Just do what you gotta do. Happy engagement anniversary!! Just push that double stroller up the bridge next year (ow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious (sort of...)thanks for making me laugh our loud on this Monday afternoon!! Hope Charlie gets home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a busy momma! But you got 'dis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! haha I had to re-read this to realize you were being serious! so cute. Oh jackson...bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just catching up on your blog and laughing at how much i can relate. i've already apologized to Story one too many times for potentially causing her brain damage. i feel like she could also have hearing damage for the times i hollar at tag to stop doing sometihng dangerous while holding her.

    ReplyDelete