June 1, 2012

motivate

I did it.  I went for a run.  A very short run, but a run.  It felt good, painfully good.  I had no more excuses not to do it.  I got some new Nike's, a big supportive sports bra, running shorts, comfy shirt, and some earphones to hook up to my IPhone.  I downloaded Pandora and typed in Black Eye Peas, they never let me down.  I downed a glass of water and 2 cups of coffee.  Charlie was going in to work late and would hang with the boys. I contemplated about not going or just walking or just doing some stretching or just being fat for the rest of my life.  Then the sun peaked through the clouds meaning we were going to the pool today meaning summer is here and I was gonna have to run.
I used to run at least 5 miles a day.  I ran 2 marathons for crying out loud.  So here I am professing to the Internet to keep me accountable.  The time has come to lose the weight and get in shape.  I am even going to tuck my pregnancy jeans away (yes I still wear them, they are too comfy).  Let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. You go gurrrrrrrl!!!! Today will be the hardest day and you're already done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This almost motivated me to exercise...Good foryou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO MARATHONS! You're my idol. You'll be back in that 5-miles-a-day shape before you know it. Just takes a couple weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete