June 27, 2012

stat time

We had a combined 4 month / 2 year doctor's appointment yesterday for the boys.  They were both very well behaved.  I go in expecting the worst and they prove me wrong everytime.  (I am pretty sure I just jinxed myself by typing that.)  Jackson showed off to the doctor by thinking of all the things he could say and shouting them plus some doctor jibberish that I guess she only understood.  Nash did not want to be overshadowed so rolled over continuously on the check-up table.  It reminded me of the Pepsi Next commericial, well played Pepsi marketing, well played.

NASH
Height - 25.8 inches (80%)
Weight - 17.6 lbs (92%)
Head - 18.4 in. (99%) - ohh yeahh

Hey, easy on the flash lady!


JACKSON
Height - 35.9 inches (80%)
Weight - 34.8 lbs (97%)
Head - 20 in. (91%)
Daa! I wan play bat, ball, tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment