March 11, 2013

1 year stats!

I'm slipping.  I just did remember Nash's one year wellness appointment.    I told his doctor that he is perfect but has a constant smoker's cough, is frustrated really easy, and still doesn't sleep through the night... yep she didn't believe me one bit and I don't blame her. He marched in the doctor's office, head held high with a big grin on his face.  He didn't stop babbling or pointing the whole time.  He belly laughed every time she touched him.  And cough, not one single time.  I am beginning to think he just saves it all for me, little stinker.  So the doctor confirmed, Nash really is perfect.

Height - 30.95 in. - 81%
Weight - 25 lbs. 9.7 oz. - 93%
Head - 19.76 in. - 100%** 
** off the charts.  the doc. suggested we call it the 'Nash curve,' and not worry about it.

Cheese!

Photo bomb!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Love kids with big heads...it's a Corona thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just more baby to love!! I can't believe how big he is getting...and LOVE that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Nash is ONE! WHAT?!!!!

    ReplyDelete