May 10, 2013

Hannah!

I am heading out to California for the day, yep one whole day, to capture my niece Hannah (and her mom) and bring her back to North Carolina!  Jackson is very excited to see his 'baby girl cousin Hannah.'  He wants to show her all his soft toys and pat her gently because he loves baby Hannah.  He is also very concerned about how I am going to drive a plane and who is going to teach me because only babies sit in the back and I have to drive.  It all makes logical sense to an almost 3 year old!
Welcome to Cali Aunt Beks, where the milk flows like water.

UPDATE - I typed this before I actually left.  And I am not actually leaving because I got the stomach bug the night before my 7:45am flight.  I am currently recovering but learning you can't really be 'sick' if you are a mom but instead just deal with it.  Praying it is just food poisoning or something and no one else gets it.  Safe flying Hannah and Sarah, I am ready for some snuggles!

1 comment: