May 25, 2013

party time

Jackson was very excited about his birthday 'party.'  We had it in Wilson which may as well be Disney World in Jackson's eyes.  We all met for dinner at his favorite spot, Dick's Hotdog Stand and then had cake, ice-cream and balloons (J's request) at my parents house.  He loved every single minute of it.

I love french fries dipped in massive amounts of ketchup!!

Maybe it's a huge piece of candy! (sorry to disappoint just a soccer ball the only thing you repeatedly asked for)

A new big boy bike! Thanks grand-mama and grand-daddy!

A Dinosaur Train cake! I did not make this but I did call The Sweet Spot and told them Jackson loved the show Dinosaur Train and could they come up with something in one day that didn't cost that much?!  Pretty freaking awesome.

Leftover cake at pre-school with my best buds, Vivi & Everett!

Best day ever, I finally get to play at my brother's school and eat cake with him!

1 comment: