May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend

We had a great weekend around here!  Charlie did not work Saturday OR Sunday (long for him) AND we did not go out of town!  Don't get me wrong I love getting out and going places but we have been somewhere every single weekend these past months and have lots of other things coming up so it was nice to take it easy.  Our neighborhood pool has opened and the boys enjoyed the freezing water.  Charlie and I enjoyed a new date night dinner spot Geer Street Garden in Durham, we will be back.  On Memorial Day we went to Unc and Brit's pool with my family where they have a 'big hugeee slide' and 'bouncy slide houses' and beer dives for adults.  Yep, you heard that right, yep, I finally got in the water.   We finished off the weekend with a Durham Bulls game.  Welcome summer time, we are so glad you are here.

Don't even try to get a bite!

Refill please...

No comments:

Post a Comment