September 19, 2013

Hannah visit!

This past week we had visitors all the way from California! My sweet niece Hannah (and her mom) booked a last minute trip to get some good sweet (hard slobbery) loving from her cousins.  She is really the best baby I have ever met.  She did not cry on the plane at all, I mean I cry on 5 hour flights.  She was all smiles the entire time everyone passed her around and took her places.  Really, she makes my boys look bad.  Maybe not bad, but very loud and aggressive is a nice way to put it.  We miss them already and are counting down the days till we meet again at Christmas.  Unless they want to make another quick trip between now and then, hint hint.  

First stop, Wilmington, watching Aunt Nat's soccer game.  Go Seahawks!

Jackson could not get enough loving from Hannah & Sarah.

Aunt Nat!!

Dinner and hanging with all our great-grandparents in Goldsboro.

Nash pushing Haaannaaaahhh while she takes a snooze in Wilson because he sure isn't going to sleep, ever.

Hey Hannah, let me get some of your milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment