September 4, 2013

Pre-school!

Jackson and Nash had their first day of pre-school today!  They are both going to Resurrection United Methodist Church, Jackson on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Nash on Wednesdays.  Jackson loved every minute of it, just like I knew he would.  He said his 'teacher is funny and likes jokes just like me.' Nash cried every minute of it, just like I knew he would.  His teacher said 'he had a rough morning but he did have a few happy moments.'  I guess you have to start somewhere.

I tried to get a first day photo.  Jackson picked out everyone's clothes and yes they both need bigger sizes but I just can't buy anything bigger than 24 months for Nash yet and I don't even know what size kids wear after 4T?  Stop growing so fast!

They are both realizing what is about to go down as this photo is taken. 
 Nash - 'Aww hell naw.'  Jackson - 'They got snacks!'

No comments:

Post a Comment