September 13, 2013

Soccer practice!

If you have seen Jackson over the past week then you know he has soccer ball practice on Friday and that he wears real cleats and soccer shorts and shin guards like real soccer ball players.  You could say he is pretty pumped about it.  He has been doing 'work out' every day, which consist of 'up sits' and 'jump outs' and 'muscle stretch.'  On the way to his first practice he told Nash, 'When you get bigger like me and know how to pee-pee in the potty then you can play soccer ball.  You gotta be big like me so you can tackle!  I am big and fast and long and gonna tackle people!'  So yeah, that was kind of a bummer when I told him you can not tackle or touch the ball with your hands.  But he loved every minute of it, even telling his coach, 'thanks for letting me be on your team.'  It looks like I am officially a soccer mom, and surprisingly enough I kind of dig it.   

A boy and his dog.  

Sitting right next to his coach!

Look at that form!

And of course not to far behind, his ever trusty side-kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment