October 8, 2013

fall

It officially feels like fall today.  Not that I mind 80 degree fall weather but it feels good to wear a scarf today and drink a salted caramel mocha without sweating.  Yep, I am hooked on that over-priced Starbucks drink.    I digress, the boys and I hit up some fall festivals this weekend.  They are really starting to play with each other.  Nash says and does everything that Jackson does; ABC's, counts to ten, nursery rhyme songs.  He can even spell Jackson's name.  The other morning I heard Nash going 'J-A-C-K-S-OOO-N, Jackson!'  Ha, we need to work on N-A-S-H if he really wants to spell.  Along with playing they also like to whine and 'play' tackle.  We are working on how real football players tackle, stomach and below, hoping for no more neck tosses.  Thankfully, like their parents, they both have ginormous heads.

Ha! Caught you both looking at the camera!

Don't be shy Nashy, come and dance with me.  Sorry mom made you wear that onesie, at least it has cars on it!

Oh yeah bringing out the shakers!


A REAL firetruck! Life is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment