October 30, 2013

crafting

I love looking at Pinterest and getting all sorts of cute fall pumpkin decorating ideas.  And then I remember I have two boys ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 who have the attention span of well, a boy their age and the creativity of well, a boy their age.  You should see the 'art work' they bring home from pre-school.  They are what I would call 'minimalist.'  So my sister gave me the great idea to hammer nails in the pumpkins because is anything cooler than working with a 'big huuugee daddy hammer?' Nope.  And then we decided to paint them black.  I suggested a few other colors, but all they wanted was black because 'black is spoookyyy mom.'  You can't control this creativity. 


Day two - Thick black is the new black.

Day three - Yes, Dad is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment