March 13, 2014

Play!

Instead of writing up a good blog post or doing the dishes or sweeping the dirt that I can actually see all on the floor I am going to PLAY with my boys.  That is what they want me to do and what they are going to remember and that is what I often have to remind myself.  This little blog post, World's Best Playing Mom, was written just for me today.  Admittedly, I am not gonna play Jake and the Neverland Pirates, I just can't do it.  Admittedly, I hope to make them both really tired and at least one of them will take a nap this afternoon and I can check some things off my list.  Until then we will just play.

This stud playing trains at one of their favorite spots, the book store!

Doing some 'work stuff' outside on a gorgeous day.

Our first Lacrosse game, go Tarheels!

After a good long day you can always use a donut!

1 comment:

  1. the donut pic......LOVE!!!!!!!! I hope to half as great a mom as you are - you make it looks easy and fun (it's easy...right?!?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete