March 4, 2014

Veggie Soup


I enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes by myself.  It is relaxing and satisfying to just make something good.  This rarely happens.  Lucky for me I have handy helpers by my side at all times to tell me what is hot, what is nasty, what smells bad and that we should make some dessert.  Yesterday Jackson and I made this Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup Recipe.  It is super easy, makes a ton, healthy and taste good.  Check, check, and check.  I add a little salt, pepper and Worsterchesire Sauce to it, because I am so culinary.

'I like to help you make everything mom but I don't like to eat it all.  Maybe dad will be so happy and surprised when I let him eat my vegetables.'  

1 comment:

  1. ha! Tyler is obsessed with helping cook right now! Just means we need to add a lot of mommy patience to every recipe :)

    ReplyDelete