July 5, 2014

'Merica!!

Sure there are a lot of things wrong with our country, but I love America. I feel so lucky to have grown up in the USA and am very thankful I get to raise 3 boys here.  I look forward to many July fourths blaring out Lee Greenwood's, God Bless the U.S.A, in the back yard just as I did when growing up.  
And I am proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me and I gladly STAND UP

American Studs

Our Annual neighborhood parade and party.  Maybe my favorite event of the year.  

Mom! I'm going to da bouncy house again, ok?!
Because what can be more patriotic than a gigantic bouncy house.

A real firetruck that we can sit in!

So you are telling me I slept through the parade and cookout?! Dang I should have slept more last night.

Cul-de-sac baseball and sparklers, a perfect ending to a perfect day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment