December 4, 2016

Sweet Greta

Our sweetest girl, Greta went to heaven yesterday.  We will miss her some kind of bad.  She had a seizure, and has never had one before. Charlie took her to the emergency vet and she came home the next morning but was completely out of it.  There was no tail wagging or acknowledgement of me, she was walking in circles, wouldn't eat, it was pitiful. After a few worried texts from me, Charlie came home and just took her in to the NC State vet clinic. They were great.  We decided to have an MRI done and found out it was inoperable brain tumor and she already had lots of bleeding.  It all happened within 24 hours and I am so thankful for that. We were just walking around the pond 2 days ago.  If I had of known what was to come we would have walked a little longer and had pot roast and chocolate chip cookies for dinner and I would have rubbed her wiggly booty while she licked my hand raw.  But all dogs go to heaven, that I am sure of.  No one loves and forgives as hard as they do. Thanks for a wonderful 9 years sweet G-Funky-Monkey, we love and miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment