July 12, 2017

3 months!

I am just going to go ahead and put this in print, 'Winnie Louise is the best baby!'  They say third time is a charm, but fourth is where it is at.  Or maybe it is the whole male versus female disposition (is that the word I am looking for, I'll blame it on mom brain) thing.  Or the fact that her brothers are so loud and out of control that we can't actually hear her.  At 3 months old - She is a great sleeper at night.  I feel like this is our main goal in life - getting our kids to go the f%$* to sleep.  Winnie only wakes up once, eats and goes right back to sleep.  She is still in our room which is fine by me.  We have convinced Theo to move out of the crib and into his big boy bunk beds, so Winnie could actually sleep in her nursery.  Theo does not sleep through the night, but this post is how awesome Winnie is, so I am not even going to go there.  She still eats like a champ and will take a bottle when I am not around.  She is growing way fast, all the sweet 3 month clothes, too small.  She flashes a big ol squinty eyed side smile whenever she sees me and is trying so hard to 'talk.'  She likes to 'stand' when you hold her and look all around.  I am still amazed at how much happens in just 3 months!

Come on mom, you know cap sleeves don't look good on anyone.  I'm 3 months!  And I got a handsome blonde headed big bro that I love.

Hi again, pink camera phone!

Hi mom, get that money shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment