July 31, 2017

A date!

It is tough to get any one on one time these days.  I cherish any little time that I can, because these boys are hilarious.  They are growing ya'll, way too fast.

We went to see the musical Annie.  One of Nash's teachers was in it.  We made it through the entire first act, success.  ;)  They did enjoy it, but mainly the scene changes and looking for the dogs 'hidden' leash.  When we pulled in the driveway, I knew it was a little too quiet.

BINGO!  My girlfriends first pool BINGO party.  More like a family date, but I get to hold her most of the time.

My #1 date!  We had a surprise 40th for a friend at the Crunkleton.  I went for one cocktail, I just had to try a few others to see which one I wanted to get.  

Day date!  Nash and Theo had a camp day at their preschool.  I told Jackson we could do pool, museum, his choice.  He just wanted to play games all morning.  Still my 'boggy gamer!'

No comments:

Post a Comment