July 24, 2017

Living

Morning snuggles.  Actually, I was trying to feed Winnie.  I do not know why EVERYONE has to gather around while this is happening.  They tattle and jump and poot and get all up in my grill.  And yes, Theo still has his paci.  We lost it for 2 entire nights, and then he found it and has been making up for lost time, and I don't even care.

I often think of a good blog post in my head.  It is when I am feeding Winnie, or when someone says something hilarious that I want to remember forever, or it is 3:00 am and everyone is asleep but they have all trained me to be awake.  When I do make it to my computer I write half a post before someone bust their head open, or needs something very very important, or is so so hungry, or needs their butt wiped.  I guess that is what we have been up to around here.  Lots of chatter, not very much action.  So is life right now.  I am glad I get to do it with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment