December 4, 2017

O' Christmas Tree(s)

Last Sunday after church we stopped by the TROSA Christmas tree lot and picked out this beaut.  Actually, I fed Winnie in the car and the boys selected the first one they saw.  Then they ran back and forth to the car begging for a small one for their room, I said 'We will think about it.'  Mom code for nope but I just don't want to hear you whine right now.  We 'decorated' the tilting tree and lets just say it is very kid friendly.  We all forgot about the small tree and that was that.  Well... Aunt Natalie lives down the street and sometimes brings the boys home from school and they go and get a special treat.  She just had Nash the other day, they got ice cream, and then I got a call, 'Nash said you told them they could get a small tree so I am going to get it for him.'  Me - 'Ok, that is fine, as long as it is small.' By small I am thinking, fits on the bedside table.  Think again, back to the store we go for more lights.  Thanks Aunt Nat, we love you. 

The star pic!

Wait a minute? A tree in their room? Yeesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment