December 30, 2017

This is 3-5!

I am excited to be 35!  For real.  Life is good with the best husband I could dream of and 4 healthy, happy kids.  My child baring days are over and I am not too sad about it, only a few more months of breastfeeding and I am not too sad about that either.  Babies are oh so wonderful but can put you in a tired, bloated, body ache, fog and I feel like I am making my way out of it.  My family and friends spoiled me for my birthday, like always.  It isn't so bad having your birthday 3 days after Christmas after all.  Cheers to the New Year, I am hopeful as ever.

They let me 'sleep in' and brought me coffee and saved me one donut with a candle in it.  Selfie with my crazy big boys.

We hit up Defy Gravity with cousins in the morning and jumped till we peed our pants.  Easy to do at  3 and 3-5.

Hit up Chic-Fil-A for a birthday lunch (see we don't always do jmikes).  Winnie was begging for one more lick of that oreo milk-shake.  Home girl got her mama's belly.

Got rid of the kids (most of them) and hit up JuJu in Durham for dinner.  One of my favorite spots.  Winslow family of four, what what.

My girl.  The best blessing from this past year.  She wasn't old enough for the drop-in care so she got to come along.  And she comes with me everywhere anyways.  You should see my right bicep and my broke back.  I don't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment