February 24, 2018

6 years old!!

Nash William Farris is SIX years old!  He has grown so much this past year, I could not be any prouder of him.  He is excelling in school (although he would prefer to stay at home some days).  My favorite part of the day is when we pick them up from the bus stop.  Jackson and Theo usually run ahead home but Nash walks with Winnie and me every step of the way telling us about his day.  He likes to show me all the work in his folder and tell me how he did everything.  He loves all things sporty and is a pretty athletic dude.  He is still as loud as can be.  I just have to open the front door and I can tell where all of the boys are because I can hear him loud and clear.  No sneaking by me, Mr. Nash, ever.  We celebrated him all weekend and he loved every minute of it.  I can't believe he is six years old.
Jersey Mike's for his birthday lunch at school!

His best buddy, Micah.  Even cooler, 'Micah is just 2 days older than me, but I am taller.'

Birthday dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's! Of course.  I freaking love this photo booth they have there.  How Chuck manages to get all our heads in there I have no idea.

The Farris Family hopes Chuck E. Cheese stays around forever.  For real, the pizza is not that bad or the salad bar or the beer and your kids can be as loud as they want.  Best start saving that change though.

Happy Birthday, Nash!!

Theo, the ladies man.

Winnie, my BFF, on the move.  We took a big ol bath right when we got home...

That he is!  Sometimes!

Six, going on 16.

Throw back, couldn't help myself.  They have come a long way.

That look when you get the present that mom told you you weren't gonna get.  Yessss.  It was a kids tech watch?!

A basketball win.  I asked him how did you get so good and tall? 'Guess when I turned 6.' And, hey Coach Will!

He had Micah's birthday party on his real birthday.  Talk about a good day.  And just dad got to take him.  A real good day.

My sweetest, studliest, punkiest birthday boy.  He is his father's child.

Had to finish off strong, Menchies!

Ohhhh myyyyy, heeelllllooo Menchies!

1 comment: