February 16, 2018

The Breakers

On Sunday I snuck away with my #1 boy to The Breakers in West Palm Beach.  He had a National Conference and spouses were invited - they even extended an invite to Winnie since she was the star of the show last time.  They didn't realize Winnie is now 10 months old and does not just chill in her carrier or sleep quietly during dinner meetings.  I did not realize she was going to be sick the days leading up to the conference.  I decided to get everyone and everything ready for my departure but to not get my hopes up, if any of my babes were sick I was gonna stay home.  But everything aligned up perfectly and healthy and we rolled out.  The kids had a fun time with an awesome tag team of grandparents and aunts and uncles and friends - they said everyone was just perfect.  The best thing about this trip, Winnie slept through the night for them.  (She has never done this for me, I am not exaggerating.  I think - hope - pray - they sleep trained my baby!)  Charlie and I had a great time at the conference, learning more about all the great things that Jersey Mike's does and how to take over the world one sub and good deed at a time.  I am a really proud wife and love being part of this franchise.
Theo - probably praying for his parents.

Third year in a row for the Globetrotters with Aunt Nat!  Jackson claimed this was the funniest one yet!

Ice cream so good, you can lick it off the couch.

A well fed and rested Winnie girl!

The only picture I took.  Whoops.  A morning walk on the beach all by myself.  Literally, no one out there, and it wasn't that early.  Kinda cool, kinda weird.  I texted this picture to Charlie, incase I went missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment