February 8, 2018

Gymnastics?!

Sweet cousin Brooklyn invited Theo to a gymnastics class with her at the Little Gym.  I figured, sure we can let him go once if he wants to...  Ya'll, he was so freaking pumped up.  Thankfully I only told him an hour before go time because he could not stop talking about his 'gymnastics team.' He changed outfits 3 times, told his big brothers all about it, listened to 'We Will Rock You' on the way there and the best part about it, he was not disappointed.  It was so sweet and a little bit sad all at the same time.  He really is a good sport getting dragged to his brothers stuff every single day.  I have to put him on some sort of 'team' and he kind of rocked it at gymnastics?!

Contemplating which of his brothers old jerseys to wear.  I say he goes shirt less, hello 3 year old abs.

Went with the jersey and Brooklyn in her leotard.  Everyone else in school clothes, obviously they dominated.

Also, I took him, by myself. I just sat there watching him and mindlessly scrolling through my phone (lets be honest) and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment