September 5, 2018

Boone!

We won a cabin in Boone through the Creekside silent auction last year.  We finally got around to using it the weekend before school started back.  The cabin was perfect, 10 minutes from downtown, 20 minutes from Henry & Lucy, and it had a hot tub!  Really, hot tubs kind of gross me out, which must be why my grossed out boys loved it.

Friday night snacks and music!

Saturday morning hike! JACKSON, NASH & CHARLIE JUMPED OFF A WATERFALL CLIFF INTO THE WATER ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER COLLEGE KIDS WHOSE MOTHER TOLD THEM TO NEVER DO THAT! I have videos I will post sometime...

Winnie and I were doing this.  Her sound machine is running water and home girl was OUT on this hike.  Kind of like my back, out.

Taking on scenic views at the top of mountains with kids, not relaxing.  But no one fell off, not all the way.

Hot tub time.  Winnie, acting all grown.

S'mores time. Winnie, acting all grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment