September 7, 2018

Pre-school!

Pre-school started back this week!  Theo is in the 4's class and goes M-Th mornings.  We are at Waypoint preschool (3 minutes from our house!!) and he has Señora Winslow! and Mr. Joe.  Winnie is in the 1's and goes T/Th mornings.  She has Ms. Diane and Ms. Myra, just like all her big brothers.  They both rocked their first days!

Victory! I convinced Theo to wear a matching shirt and not a jersey.  Still rocking the socks because it was only 95 degrees out today?!  I took Winnie away from her breakfast for a picture.  Like mother, like daughter.

Be Brave - Be Kind - Be Smart

Señora Winslow takes no mess, even if she is your grandmother!

The pre-school director sent me this picture.  And this is why we wear the socks...

I remember getting this sweet bag at Winnie's baby shower like it was yesterday.  The first item with her name on it, making it so real.  You are everything I could have dreamed of sweet girl, and more.  I missed my BFF for a whopping 3 hours, but I was super excited they didn't have to call me!

The director sent me this picture.  I replied she makes this face to everyone so I will take it as having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment