September 21, 2018

Side-eye

We escaped Hurricane Flo and all the rain and headed for a quick trip down to Disney World!  Jersey Mike's held its National Convention at the Yacht Club Resort, so the boys and I tagged along.  You read that right, just the boys.  I missed my Winnie but man was it a lot easier to not have to worry about holding that big nugget and all her snacks and dirty diapers.  Aunt Natalie and Grandmama & Granddaddy were the lucky ones.  I think she had fun...  All three of these pictures were sent to me at different times and I couldn't stop giggling.  My girls side-eye game is strong.  You do you, Winnie!

Sending off some serious shade to Aunt Nat & Uncle Z.

'I think she likes me!' -Grand-daddy

'God she loves me.' -Soc at Dick's Hotdog Stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment