January 9, 2019

celebrations

It was that time between Christmas and New Year's when no one really knows what day it is or what time or when it will stop raining - throw in some birthday celebrating and cousins from Chicago to town and we just kept on partying.

Started my bday off with a workout! New Year, New You, blah blah blah.  But this is the first time in over 9 years that I will not be pregnant of breast feeding.  I am the only one in charge of this body, kind of making me tired thinking about it.  ;) 

Kanki Celebrations with everyone.  It was my birthday, and almost Hannah and Zack's birthday.  Nothing says birthday like that white sauce!

You are never too old to celebrate at Kanki with your #1 boo and all your little boos.

Christmas round something, cuteness!

I even convinced my mom to get a picture with her actual kids in it, not just grandkids.  Looks card worthy to me!

Thanks to Aunt Brittni for this gem.  And now I want a new iPhone and all it's picture taking glory.

And a night of dancing the New Year's away.  Happy 2019 all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment