January 3, 2019

Ya' Filthy Animals

Neighborhood Gingerbread house decorating.  I love my fun, organized friends!  And Nash is still pretty loud and intense in everything that he does  - perfecting the gingerbread house.

A Christmas cousin!  My cousin had a sweet baby girl, Mia.  Winnie and I are smitten over the 'baabbee.'  Being gentle is a whole different story.

Ain't no party like a Jersey Mike's party!  Jmikes had a big Holiday party for all of the employees.  We ate tacos and road a bull.  Jackson did it over and over and over... A celebration for all.

Party swag!

Our pipes burst under our sink.  We walked in one evening to a flooded kitchen and den.  Again, bless our neighbors and dad.  I sent out at SOS text and they came storming over.  Nothing like loud kids, tv blaring, piano playing all over 6 industrial sized fans in your kitchen for the week.  I am still recovering.  

Winter celebrations at school!  Don't even think about calling it a party, they are not allowed, boo.  These sweet nuggets were super pumped for a craft, book reading ad a little hot chocolate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment