January 10, 2019

Heels House!

Every morning we watch ESPN, every afternoon we catch up on recorded games, every evening we tune in to the biggest sporting event on tv.  I have embraced the life of these sport loving boys.  The time has come for all the ACC / Tarheel fans out there, basketball season!  I really wanted to get everyone to a game this year.  I wanted someone to give us tickets, lower level seats, not on a school night, not too late, and against a decent team - because we have a lot of kids and I am a fan brat.  She who speaks the truth.  It happened!  Winnie sat in dad's lap the entire first half, the boys watched intently (I knew they would be fine), we got dinner before half-time - and that is where I messed up.  Winnie discovered you could actually walk around the arena and stairs, lots of stairs, and food, lots of food!  We roamed around the second half and that was fine by me.  We came, we saw, and we got it over with.  Now back to regularly recorded games in my pjs on the couch.  

Go Tar Heels!

'Woook Mommy, wook!'

AND YOU CAN GET YOURSELF A TURKEY SUB AT THE GAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment