September 11, 2010

me likes!

Being a mom (I still feel weird saying that) really does get better every day. Those first 6 weeks I had my doubts if I was cut out for the whole stay at home thing. This past week Jackson has started to grab at rattles (immediately tries to shove in mouth), ooohhinnggg and ahhhinngg his head off, sucking his thumb/fingers/whole fist, enjoying his swing, and figuring out his bouncer. This gives me a lot more time to get some things done around the house. I even cooked dinner. By that I mean the easiest Black Bean Soup on the planet, it is delicious! Throw in some cheese, sour cream, chips & salsa if you are really feeling wild.
*1 can black beans *1 can refried bean *16 oz. veggie stock *16 oz. salsa
Combine & Enjoy

your already done 'cooking?'...

1 comment: