September 16, 2010

TMI

Jackson has not taken a numero dos (I hate the word 'poop,' think we will call it 'stinky') since Sunday morning! The doctor said this might happen but given his track record I did not believe her. She said if babies are breast fed they may have very infrequent bowel movements. Since breast milk is custom-made by your body, for your baby, they take in every little bit and use it. Jackson is happy as always and does not seem to be bothered by it. I guess he is just storing it away in his cheeks.

Cousin Farris can't resist these cheeks either.

1 comment:

  1. Happens to Benjamin too! I know he gets effected by stuff I eat. If its not bothering him, I wouldnt worry but if he gets fussy Ill tell you some yucky tips that I dont want to type on here! See ya friday!

    ReplyDelete