September 29, 2010

rainy days

We have had some much needed rainy days in NC. The rain is supposed to move on out leaving us with some wonderful wedding weekend weather! (fingers crossed) Jackson and I usually go for a morning walk / morning snooze but this weather is leaving us a little stir crazy. We have tried out a lot of new toys to keep us busy. He does take a few naps throughout the day but they last about 30 minutes leaving me just enough time to fold up some laundry and leave the hang clothes neatly spread out on the bed. Hanging up clothes is my least favorite 'house duty,' so I think he is just trying to help me out.


Give me a break mom, I am only 4 months old...
Wish my dad was here so we could just watch some tv...
Is it time to eat yet...
Will you buy me some clothes that actually fit...
I can't believe my hair is falling out...
I have got some serious gas this morning...

Yes, I could write captions all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment