September 27, 2010

stats

Jackson had his 4 month check-up today, I cannot believe it. He was all smiles until he got his shots. He is way better behaved than his mom. Rumor has it that I ran around the doctors office when I got my 8-year-old shot, taking my brother with me.

His 4 month vital stats are as follows:
weight: 19 lbs. 2 ounces (98%)
height: 26.5 inches (93%)
head circ.: 17.1 (80%)
cuteness: 100% (ok, a little biased...)

After a big weekend with lots of babysitter loving (thanks sweet aunt Sarahs) and an awesome friend's wedding festivities we are enjoying this rainy afternoon. If Jackson only knew the treat we have for him when he awakes from his snooze. It is rice cereal time, yum!
Mr. Bear is not looking so hot these days.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad he had a great check-up!!! We're enjoying this rainy, lazy afternoon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try to photograph his face when he takes his first bite! Benjamins was priceless!

    ReplyDelete