December 14, 2010

cold!

It is cold out there folks, brutal for North Carolina (Greg Fishel said s0 himself). I am not a huge fan of winter. I know it will be pretty if it snows on Christmas but I wouldn't mind a mild 70 degrees. What are a mom and baby to do in this weather? The employees at Target are starting to call us by name... Jackson loves going now that he is big enough to sit in his cozy shopping cart cover and look all around grabbing for anything in his reach. He is quite the flirt with anyone that wants to give him some attention. And I don't feel as bad about taking a free cookie from the bakery and pretending to give it to him.

oh my gosh, it is getting freezing out here, can't smile anymore

2 comments:

  1. You know Greg is going to jump in that fountain any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I have been patiently waiting for that comment, as usual you did not disapoint!

    ReplyDelete