December 29, 2010

Golden Year

Yesterday I turned 28 on the 28th, my 'golden year.' I don't see how it can be any better than last year, but I will give it all I got! Charlie took the day off work and we had a big breakfast with my family at Rick's Diner and then did a whole lot of relaxing. Jackson took 3 nice long naps, thanks to his dad, how does he do it? I was showered with unnecessary but very appreciated gifts; Target, Starbucks, & Anthropologie gift cards, diamond hoop earrings, an apron AND couples dance lessons! I like to dance (after a few stiff ones) but am well aware of my lack of rhythmic abilities. This should be interesting. Charlie and I topped it all off with an awesome dinner at the Fairview Dining Room at Washington Duke Inn. Best 'mom' birthday ever!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great bday! Glad you had a fun day- you deserve it. Love youuuuuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropolgie gift card?!?! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete