December 8, 2010

take-back

Remember the post where I mentioned Jackson sleeping like an all-star baby? I take it back. Maybe the monitor just wasn't turned on that night (whoops) or the benadryl (for me not baby) had really kicked in or Charlie had gone up to rock him back to sleep (pshh).
We have attempted, well not really, to let him cry it out. The Ferber method just does not work that well - for me. I feel like Cameron from Modern Family. Please tell me you have seen that episode, if not click the link. I usually head to his room after about 5 minutes, feed him, put him back in his crib and he promtly falls asleep. This is way easier than listening to him scream-cry for an hour. For now I will just go to bed with no expectations so when he sleeps through the night, pleasepleaseplease, I will once again be filled with Christmas joy.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Sleep-Habits-Happy-Child/dp/0449004023

    Don't know if it will help, but it worked for baby Vaninmal.

    ReplyDelete