December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

Happy New Year's Eve! I stole a blog post idea from two of my faves, Savoir-Flair & In the Palm of My Hand, with my t0p 10 photos from the blog of 2010! (I can really only narrow it down to 637 but these are extra awesome) I loved going back through the blog and am so happy I have actually kept up with it.

1st look at my dad!

Some sweet sleeping.

1st shots, I got good thighs for them!

Learning to work the camera.

Humpty Dumpty, my moms all time favorite (so embarassing)

Getting my poots out.

Still got my baby blue eyes.

Mama loving.

1st snow!

Merry Christmas ladies...

4 comments:

  1. your captions make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!!! He is so stinking cute! When can I see him again?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble narrowing it down to less than ten picks of jackson for my christmas blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot beat Santa-Jackson. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete