June 21, 2011

Disney!

My parents went to Disney World and all I got were some lousy sunglasses. Yep, we went to Disney without Jackson. In all fairness it was for a Jersey Mike's conference and we did not go to Magic Kingdom 'where dreams are made.' FYI - if you are planning to go anytime soon then start saving up some money! We had a great time and learned about all of the awesome things that Jersey Mike's is doing to support many great causes throughout the country, very motivating. We also took in some sun at the Yacht Club Resort and visited my aunt, uncle and lots of cousins. Jackson had a great time with Charlie's parents in Wilson, hitting up all of the local hot spots. I missed him even more on this trip and I think he missed us too, he has not stopped hanging onto my leg since we got back... h-e-l-p

Hit up your local Jersey Mike's and support Susan G. Komen for the Cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment