June 2, 2011

If your going to Sannn Frannncisco...

Well hello there June, my favorite month of May just flew right by. We had so much going on including our first big trip without Jackson. I was nervous about it. I wasn't worried about leaving him, but more worried that he would not want to come home! He was in very good hands and living it up in Wilson with his grandparents and aunt Natalie. I tried not to think about him because I knew I would get sad and I didn't want to ruin the trip being all sappy.
Charlie and I were also in very good hands, Sarah and Kyle were the hostest with the mostest! I leave you with a few highlights.

We checked out their cute town of Sun Valley. Did some good eating, shopping, hiking... spotted this hot guy.

We headed to Napa for a day for a little bit of wine tasting. Our favorite was Alpha Omega, too pricey for my palate but if someone wanted to give me a bottle I'd take it.

The infamous Sutter Home, originator of THE white zinfandel. My moms tried and true favorite of all time, I know such a wine snob...

Before dinner at Angele Restaurant & Bar in Napa, delicious!

Kyle met up with us in San Fran, I told ya to smile...

Last minute tickets to the Giants game, sure why now. Charlie and Tim Lincecum...

On our way to bike the bridge, someone was out of shape, I will not name names.

Boat ride back from Sausalito, my favorite little city.

No comments:

Post a Comment