June 13, 2011

Little Gym

The secret is out on how Jackson gets his bulging muscles, he has been hitting up The Little Gym once a week since January. This past week was his last class and it was funny to think how he used to just sit there the first few times we went as I secretly prayed he would not cry the whole hour. Now I cannot get him to sit in the group circle for anything. I would highly recommend doing a group class if your little one is to young for any sort of Parents Morning Out. It got Jackson to interact with babies his age and me with some adults. The only negative side of The Little Gym is the price and that Jackson now thinks everything is super safe and soft and he can jump from one thing to the next at ease.

Hey ladies... Just working on my fitness.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I wanna get Tyler in some kind of thing in the fall

    ReplyDelete