September 30, 2011

10 year reunion!

This weekend I have my 10 year high school reunion.  Did you know if you are the senior class president then you are expected to organize the event?  Well you are, and although 'senior class president' looks good on college applications it will come back to haunt you 10 years later.  It seems as though everyone wants to know when the reunion is and what we are going to do but then no one actually wants go.  I am going to keep my hopes high and get pumped up by listening to the top 100 Hits of 2001 (all classics). If I could sober dance at the prom in 2001 surely I can now?!  And I still have a super hot date to go with me!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on planning it!! Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! And I deffo wasn't class president! Thanks for the fanTASTic link to the top 100 hits of 2001...will come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete