September 12, 2011

babies

My bestest friend had a little baby boy last week.  Samuel Lewis Deans finally arrived after making his mama wait around.  I think this just means he will be a nice and patient baby...  There is nothing like holding a sweet little baby.  I had already forgotten how tiny and delicate they are those first few months.  Everyone trys to warn you that time flies and to enjoy those baby moments but you just don't get it when your boob is leaking milk and you haven't brushed your teeth all day.  I could get used to holding a little baby again, but I won't lie, it was nice to hand sweet Sam off to his mama when he got fussy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I can't wait to meet Sam! and you will have a baby to hold soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Congrats (via internoodle), SB!

    ReplyDelete